I believe that being Canadian means freedom. The ability to talk when you need, and to defend what you have faith in. The joy to have the ability to visit your neighbors regardless of their race, and to rest gently around evening time, not stressing that your home will be gone toward the beginning of the day. For each one of those reasons I am exceptionally honored and cheerful to live in the nation of Canada. 
Yes, we have freedom but lots of places have freedom that aren’t necessarily Canadian. To me, freedom means being a subject of one of the more rational, socialized, and regarded countries on the planet, and an individual from a group that incorporates and respects the best the world brings to the table. Practically every culture, each general public on the planet, is spoken to here, we invite them and commend them and can find out about them and partake in them while never leaving home, the entire world is here. In Brampton where I used to live, there's a yearly festival of all the ethnic and social gatherings to be found. Here, they set up stands where you can test their nourishment and drink, hear their music, see their moves, meet them, converse with them. These festivals take place in multiple parts of Brampton at once so you can basically find them anywhere. I generally visit the greatest number of them as I can because it's a wondrous ordeal. What's more, the one vital thing they all have in like manner is that, whatever else they might be, they're all Canadians, and happy to be so.
Works Cited
- Laundry, Simply. "What Does It Mean to Be Canadian?" Simply Laundry, 7 Feb. 2015, simply-laundry.com/blog/Being-a-Canadian-eh.
- Maclean. "150 Reasons Why It’s Better to Be Canadian." Maclean's, Rogers Media, 30 June 2017, www.macleans.ca/news/canada/150-reasons-why-its-better-to-be-canadian/
No comments:
Post a Comment